If you ever necessitate a bondsman in Cape Canaveral, FL, make the smart choice in Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. Until culpability stands proven, a defendant deserves freedom just like everyone else. Our swift creation of bail bonds helps enable the freedom of our defendants as quickly as possible. Our help is available for a wide variety of charges, and we are able to resolve any questions or supply tips along the way. If you want to begin the bail procedure or inquire after additional information, call now at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Most arrests take place at late hours. To find yourself committed to jail while other people are safe at home can lead to fear and helplessness. You could feel confused about how to achieve release, or handle your best interests around other prisoners and guards. Luckily, the crew at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds can resolve everything. Make sure you can remember our contact info: 321-638-2245. You will be happy to have this resource should you wind up in jail.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
One of our main priorities as a bondsman is swiftness. We have learned all the red tape of local jails, and can proficiently work with the system to engender your freedom as swiftly as possible. Our around-the-clock readiness means we’re consistently able to serve the necessities of customers. You can consistently rest assured that we can locate every possible means for the freedom of our clientele. If you have to hold tight for your bail hearing, we will at the very least act to advise you.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
Felonies and misdemeanors are the basic types of crimes in Florida. Petit theft and other minor crimes are organized as second degree misdemeanors. The most serious of charges, such as murder, stand as capital felonies punishable by death. These two limits encompass a wide assortment of other offenses. You are free to phone us at 321-638-2245, or search our site to learn if we provide bonds for a crime.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be considered as both misdemeanors or felonies, and depend on a few factors.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds Most drug crimes go down as felonies, with the exception of marijuana possession.
- Domestic Violence Bail The nature of the crime and existence of bodily harm can decide whether domestic violence counts as a felony or misdemeanor.
- Weapons Violation Bail Weapon violations, such as ownership by a felon and concealed carry, will garner severe penalties.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault and the similar crime, battery, cover both the threat of violence and violence itself.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges Should you bother the common peace or seem intoxicated in public, you could receive a disorderly conduct charge.
- Theft Charges Whether a theft counts as a misdemeanor or felony rests upon the value of stolen property.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
Unless you’ve experienced this before, the bail process may be confounding. To solve any bewilderment or queries, we’re always prepared to supply information. For answers to any questions in regards to the role of a bondsman in Cape Canaveral, FL, phone 321-638-2245 now. For the most typical queries, we’ve written a FAQ for the enlightenment of our clientele. Also, make sure to go over the links below for even more relevant info.
- Cash Bonds Typically utilized in scenarios where flight stands as a genuine concern, cash only bail necessitates direct, complete payment from the imprisoned.
- Probation Violations Probation violations typically result in a denial of bail. If they don’t, we can provide for a rapid release.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Until fairly recently, juvenile offenders had no chance for bail. That all changed, and our team will now submit bail bonds for juveniles.