At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, we are proud of our status as the leading bondsman for Cocoa Beach, FL. We hold that just about anyone has the right to breathe free air until their culpability stands proven beyond a reasonable doubt. We help attain the freedom of our clients via the rapid rendering of bail bonds. Our services are available for a wide assortment of charges, and we’re glad to answer any queries or offer advice along the way. If you would like to start the bail bond process or inquire for further info, contact us now at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests commonly can happen late at night. Should you find yourself jailed late in the evening, you might feel powerless. You could feel uncertain about how to gain your freedom, or handle your best interests around other prisoners and guards. If you can simply contact the company at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, however, we will accomplish it all. Memorize our number: 321-638-2245. You could never necessitate it, but if the day appears when you do, you will feel grateful for this measure of safety.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, we will not waste time with the release of a customer. Our competition cannot compete with our proficiency and experience with the local detention system. Because we stay ready at all times, clients are guaranteed a rapid response. You can be certain, if ways to jail release are present, we will locate them. If you must wait for arraignment, we will at the very least serve to reassure you.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
Misdemeanors and felonies are the fundamental categories of criminal charges in Florida. A second degree misdemeanor like petit theft stands as the least serious of charges. Capital felonies punishable by execution stand at the opposite limit of the spectrum. These extremes encompass a broad selection of other crimes. A fast call to 321-638-2245 or perusal of our website will reveal the assortment of offenses we write bonds for.
- DUI Bail Bonds While the first two DUIs are typically misdemeanors, more offenses will go down as felony charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds Most drug offenses are considered felonies, with the exception of marijuana possession.
- Domestic Violence Bail Domestic violence can get charged as both a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the circumstances.
- Weapons Violation Bail A convicted felon charged with a weapon violation will suffer a stiff penalty.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault and its similar charge, battery, entail both the threat of violence and violence itself.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges If acts or speech disturb the common peace, disorderly conduct will represent the result.
- Theft Charges Theft offenses are treated according to the general worth of the taken property.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
Unless you have experienced this previously, the bail procedure can seem complicated. To resolve any confusion or inquiries, we’re always ready to provide more information. For any more info about us or our services, do not delay to call the leading bondsman in Cocoa Beach, FL at 321-638-2245. For the most common inquiries, we’ve written a FAQ for the benefit of our customers. Certain topics that most individuals require answers for are addressed in the links below.
- Cash Bonds An atypical bail, cash only bonds need direct restitution from the defendant.
- Probation Violations Probation violations often result in a denial of bail. If they don’t, we can engender a fast release.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Thanks to a 2013 court decision, juvenile defendants in Florida now have the option for bail.