Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds is the safe, honest, and considerate option for a bondsman in Cocoa, FL. We hold that most any defendant should have the right to breathe free air until their guilt is established beyond any doubt. We help supply the freedom of our clients with the rapid issue of bail bonds. Our services are available for a wide assortment of charges, and we are glad to resolve any questions or supply advice along the way. If you would like to begin the bail process or inquire for more info, call now at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests frequently happen at night. If you be detained late at night, you could feel stressed and confused. You may feel confused about how to win your freedom, or protect yourself around other defendants and officials. Luckily, the team at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds can handle everything. Be certain you have our number: 321-638-2245. Should you wind up incarcerated, you will feel quite thankful for this preparation.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
The crew at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds has an intense priority on rapid service. We have familiarity with all the procedures of nearby jails, and can expediently navigate the system to offer your freedom as rapidly as possible. We additionally work at night and on weekends, so you are guaranteed a rapid response whenever you call. You can continually rest positive that we can find any possible means for the release of our clients. If you must hold tight for arraignment, we can at the very least serve to reassure you.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
In Florida, crimes are arranged as misdemeanors and felonies. Petit theft and further minor crimes are categorized as second degree misdemeanors. The most serious of crimes, including homicide, count as capital felonies. Between these two poles stands a large assortment of crimes. You can obtain information on what offenses we service through looking over our website or calling us at 321-638-2245.
- DUI Bail Bonds A first or second DUI will generally count as a misdemeanor, while more arrests will go down as a felony.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds Possession of marijuana is the only drug offense frequently arraigned as a misdemeanor.
- Domestic Violence Bail Domestic violence can get charged as either a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the circumstances.
- Weapons Violation Bail Weapon violations, like possession by a felon and concealed carry, may garner significant penalties.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault counts as threats and violent speech, whereas battery crimes develop from the execution of violence.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges If acts or words disturb the common peace, disorderly conduct will stand as the result.
- Theft Charges The measure of stolen property will decide the severity of theft charges.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
We understand how confounding bail bonds can appear to people who have not employed them. We do our work with absolute clarity, and will assuredly field queries for more information. For any additional info about our team or our services, do not hesitate to call the top bondsman in Cocoa, FL at 321-638-2245. We’ve furthermore provided a list of common queries and solutions for your perusal. Specific problems that often require an explanation are detailed in the links below.
- Cash Bonds Though uncommonly seen, a cash only bail means that the defendant covers the complete bail amount in cash.
- Probation Violations Though probation violations sometimes result in a bail denial, we stand always available when this isn’t the case.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Because of a 2013 legal decision, juvenile defendants in Florida possess the choice of bail.