If you ever need a bondsman in Indialantic, FL, select the right company in Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. We think that almost anyone should have the right to walk free until their culpability stands proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Our swift execution of bail bonds helps supply the freedom of our customers as soon as possible. We make sure to provide jail release for a broad variety of charges, so as to help as many customers as we can. To learn additional information or begin the bail bond procedure, call our team whenever at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests can definitely occur long after business hours. Should you all of a sudden be locked up in the wee hours, stress and helplessness can soon take over. You could feel anxious about how to gain release, or handle yourself around other prisoners and guards. Luckily, the crew at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds will resolve everything. Memorize our number: 321-638-2245. You will feel thankful for this effort should you ever are incarcerated.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, we do not waste time around the release of a client. We have familiarity with all the procedures of nearby detention facilities, and will effectively work with the system to engender release as rapidly as conceivable. As we are ready whenever, clients are assured of a fast response. You can be certain, if ways to freedom are present, we can identify them. If you have to wait for arraignment, we can at least serve to reassure you.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
The legal code of Florida has categorized criminal offenses into two categories: felonies and misdemeanors. Petit theft and additionally minor offenses are categorized as second degree misdemeanors. At the opposite end of the spectrum are capital felonies, which the judicial system can punish by death. These two limits contain a large variety of other offenses. You are free to phone us at 321-638-2245, or search our website to discover if we support a crime.
- DUI Bail Bonds While first and second DUIs are usually misdemeanors, further offenses will result in felony charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds Most drug crimes count as felonies, with the exception of marijuana possession.
- Domestic Violence Bail Domestic violence can occur as either a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the situation.
- Weapons Violation Bail A convicted felon arrested for a weapon violation will receive a stiff punishment.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault and a concamitant offense, battery, cover both the speech of violence and violence itself.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges If acts or speech disrupt the common peace, disorderly conduct will represent the result.
- Theft Charges Theft charges are categorized according to the monetary worth of the taken merchandise.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
Unless you have experienced it before, the bail procedure may be confounding. Our crew is always ready to address any confusion. At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, the premier bondsman in Indialantic, FL stands prepared to serve your needs at 321-638-2245. We have also provided a resource of standard questions and solutions for your perusal. Also, make certain to go over the links below for even more relevant information.
- Cash Bonds An atypical bail, cash only bonds necessitate direct restitution from the defendant.
- Probation Violations Probation violations are a serious charge that takes place when a probationer does not honor their commitments.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Juvenile defendants may now get the benefits of bail, proudly provided by our company.