Should you ever require a bondsman in Malabar, FL, render the correct choice in Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. We believe that almost everyone deserves the right to walk free until their guilt is established beyond a reasonable doubt. With our bail bonds provision, we act with all expediency in the performance of our duty. Our services are available for a wide variety of charges, and we are able to address any questions or supply advice along the way. Whenever you require assistance with jail release, just give us a ring at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
It is typical for arrests to occur at night. When you become jailed late in the evening, you could feel stressed and confused. You may not understand how to achieve release, talk with jail guards, or even handle yourself in a jail environment. All you must accomplish, however, is contact the team at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. If you can confide our contact info, 321-638-2245, to memory, make sure to do so. You’ll feel thankful for this information if you ever find yourself incarcerated.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
The crew at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds places a special emphasis on speedy service. Our broad familiarity with area jails means we can attain your freedom more expediently than our competitors. Our availability at late hours, over weekends, and during holidays guarantees a rapid response to your need. You may always be positive that we will locate any possible avenue for the freedom of our clientele. In the event that you must wait it out throughout the weekend for arraignment, we will perform as your point of contact.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
The legal code of Florida has categorized criminal charges into two categories: felonies and misdemeanors. Petit theft and further minor crimes are categorized as second degree misdemeanors. At the far end of the criminal spectrum are capital felonies, which the state can punish by death. Between these two poles exists a broad variety of criminal offenses. Feel welcome to phone us at 321-638-2245, or search our website to find out if we service an offense.
- DUI Bail Bonds While the first two DUIs are typically misdemeanors, additional offenses will lead to felonies.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds Unless the arrest is for a personal measure of marijuana, you can count on drug offenses to count as felonies.
- Domestic Violence Bail Whether domestic violence is charged as a misdemeanor or felony depends on the specifics of the offense.
- Weapons Violation Bail Carrying a concealed weapon with no license stands as a everyday weapons offense.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault and the similar crime, battery, entail both the threat of violence and violence itself.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges When you disturb everyday peace or seem intoxicated in public, you might get a disorderly conduct arrest.
- Theft Charges Theft offenses are categorized based on the monetary value of the appropriated goods.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
We understand how confusing bail bonds may seem to individuals who haven’t used them. So as to make sure everything is understood, we will gladly resolve any confusion. At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, the leading bondsman in Malabar, FL is prepared to address your necessity at 321-638-2245. We’ve also compiled a list of typical questions and solutions for your benefit. Other matters that most individuals need answers for are addressed in the links below.
- Cash Bonds Though infrequently seen, a cash bond requires that the defendant pays the complete bail amount in cash.
- Probation Violations Probation violations are a serious crime that occurs when a probationer fails to uphold their commitments.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Juvenile offenders can now get the benefits of bail, proudly provided by our company.