Should you ever need a bondsman in Melbourne Beach, FL, render the right company in Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. We believe that almost any defendant should have the right to breathe free air until their culpability stands proven beyond any doubt. With our bail bonds service, we practice all expediency in the performance of our service. We make sure to offer jail release for a broad selection of charges, in order to help as many customers as possible. Call our team at 321-638-2245 for assistance with bail bonds, or to learn any additional info.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests frequently can take place at night. If you suddenly be locked up in the middle of the night, stress and helplessness can rapidly take over. If you have never been jailed before, you might feel uncertainty about how you may achieve release, or how to act with other prisoners and guards. If you can merely reach out to the company at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, however, we can accomplish everything. Make certain you can remember our contact info: 321-638-2245. If you become incarcerated, you will feel very grateful for this preparation.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
Our team always prioritizes alacrity in its work. Our peers cannot compete with our proficiency and familiarity with the area detention system. Because we stay ready at all times, defendants are guaranteed a rapid response. If it is possible to attain a customer’s deliverance from imprisonment, we will manage it. For those arrested during the weekend, we can offer guidance as you hold up for your bail hearing.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
The state of Florida has categorized criminal offenses into a couple of different groups: felonies and misdemeanors. Second degree misdemeanors such as petit theft are the least serious crimes. The most serious of offenses, including homicide, are considered capital felonies. These two limits encompass a broad variety of other crimes. A expedient call to 321-638-2245 or perusal of our website should showcase the assortment of crimes we write bonds for.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can go down as both misdemeanors or felonies, depending on selected factors.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds While marijuana possession usually ranks as a misdemeanor, other drug charges are charged as felonies.
- Domestic Violence Bail The specifics of the crime and presence of bodily harm can decide whether domestic violence is considered a misdeameanor or felony.
- Weapons Violation Bail The possession of a concealed weapon without a permit stands as a typical weapons offense.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault and the similar charge, battery, entail both the threat of violence and its performance.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges Should you disturb the common peace or appear drunk in public, you might receive a disorderly conduct charge.
- Theft Charges Theft charges are organized based on the monetary worth of the stolen property.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
We know that bail bonds can seem like a bewildering subject. So as to make certain everything is clear, we will forthrightly solve any confusion. Contact 321-638-2245 right away if you would like to find out additional information about the premier bondsman in Melbourne Beach, FL. You may also browse our resource of commonly asked questions to see whether it contains the info that you require. Specific matters that often need an explanation are reviewed in the links below.
- Cash Bonds Though infrequently seen, a cash only bail requires that the defendant covers the total bail amount in cash.
- Probation Violations Probation violations typically cause a denial of bail. If they do not, we can provide for a quick release.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Due to a 2013 legal decision, juvenile defendants in Florida possess the option for bail.