Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds stands as the safe, reliable, and responsible choice for a bondsman in Melbourne, FL. We think that just about anyone deserves the right to walk free until their culpability is proven beyond any doubt. With our bail bonds issuance, we practice all expediency in the rendering of our job. We can work with both misdemeanors and felonies, and are continually glad to answer questions. If you need to commence the bail bond process or ask for further info, call today at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests frequently can occur late at night. Should you find yourself detained late in the evening, you could feel helpless. You may not understand how to attain freedom, speak with jail officials, or even protect yourself in a jail environment. Thankfully, the team at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds will handle everything. Memorize our contact info: 321-638-2245. You’ll feel thankful for this information should you ever find yourself incarcerated.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
One of our chief priorities as a bondsman is swiftness. We know how to negotiate the nearby jail system, and can supply release swifter than our competitors. Our continuous readiness means we’re always ready to cater to the needs of our clientele. Rest assured, if ways to jail release are present, we will identify them. If you have to wait across the weekend for your bail hearing, we will perform as your informational resource.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
If you are detained for a criminal charge in Florida, it will either be a misdemeanor or felony. Petit theft and further minor charges are organized as second degree misdemeanors. At the opposite end of the criminal spectrum are capital felonies, which the judicial system can punish by death. All further offenses land somewhere between these two extremes. You may obtain info on what charges we service through browsing this site or phoning our team at 321-638-2245.
- DUI Bail Bonds An initial or second DUI can usually go down as a misdemeanor, while additional arrests will lead to a felony.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds A personal amount of marijuana represents the only drug crime typically charged as a misdemeanor.
- Domestic Violence Bail The specific factors of a domestic violence offense helps decide if it will be considered a felony or misdemeanor.
- Weapons Violation Bail Weapon violations, including ownership by a felon and concealed carry, may garner severe punishments.
- Assault Charge Bail Taunting someone to fight would be considered assault, whereas violence itself would be charged as battery.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges Disorderly conduct covers anything that disturbs the common peace, and is typically a misdemeanor.
- Theft Charges Theft crimes are categorized according to the general value of the taken goods.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
Unless you’ve experienced it previously, the bail procedure may be confusing. To resolve any confusion or inquiries, we are consistently ready to supply information. Contact 321-638-2245 right away if you would like to find out more about the premier bondsman in Melbourne, FL. Our clients can find solutions to many typical queries on our FAQ resource. Also, make sure to review the links below for even more pertinent information.
- Cash Bonds An uncommon bail, cash only bonds necessitate direct restitution from the defendant.
- Probation Violations If a judge enables bail for a probation violation, we will quickly get our defendants released.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Due to a 2013 court decision, juvenile defendants in Florida now have the availability of bail.