Should you ever need a bondsman in Merritt Island, FL, select the right choice in Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. A defendant possesses the right to freedom until proven guilty. We provide for freedom with the creation of bail bonds, which we perform with all expedience so as to free our clientele. We make certain to provide jail release for a broad selection of charges, in order to serve as many clients as we can. Whenever you need assistance with a bail bond, simply give us a ring at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests commonly can happen overnight. If you suddenly find yourself locked up in the late hours, stress and fear can quickly take over. You may feel browbeaten by your surroundings, and hazy about how to gain your freedom. If you could merely reach out to the crew at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, however, we will take care of everything. If you can commit our contact info, 321-638-2245, to your memory, make sure you do so. You might never require it, but if the hour appears that you do, you’ll feel grateful for this measure of safety.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
Our team always emphasizes swiftness in its work. We’ve familiarity with all the ins and outs of nearby jails, and can effectively work with the system to engender release as quickly as conceivable. Our readiness at night, on weekends, and throughout holidays promises a swift response to your call. If it is conceivable to cause a defendant’s release from imprisonment, we can achieve it. When your bail hearing is delayed for any cause whatsoever, we will furthermore serve as your point of contact with the outside world.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
When someone is detained for a crime in Florida, it can either be a misdemeanor or felony. Second degree misdemeanors like petit theft stand as the least serious of charges. The most significant of criminal offenses, like murder, stand as capital felonies punishable by death. Within these two limits is a broad assortment of charges. To find out if we write bail bonds for a specific offense, call 321-638-2245 or browse our site.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs could be considered as either misdemeanors or felonies, and depend on various factors.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds A personal amount of marijuana stands as the only drug crime typically charged as a misdemeanor.
- Domestic Violence Bail The specific nature of the offense and existence of injuries can distinguish whether domestic violence counts as a felony or misdemeanor.
- Weapons Violation Bail A felon stuck with a weapon violation will receive a stiff penalty.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault and the concamitant crime, battery, entail both the speech of violence and its performance.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges When you bother everyday peace or appear intoxicated in public, you might garner a disorderly conduct arrest.
- Theft Charges Whether theft is seen as a felony or misdemeanor depends on the value of appropriated goods.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
Unless you’ve been through this before, the bail process can seem confounding. To resolve any misunderstanding or inquiries, we’re continually prepared to offer more information. At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, the top bondsman in Merritt Island, FL waits prepared to address your necessity at 321-638-2245. You can furthermore review our compilation of commonly asked questions to find out if it addresses the info that you require. Also, make sure to cover the links below for additional valuable info.
- Cash Bonds This infrequent type of bond necessitates total payment of the bail, in cash, directly from the defendant.
- Probation Violations Probation violations are a serious offense that happens when a probationer fails to uphold their commitments.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Juvenile defendants may now get the advantages of bail, proudly offered by our company.