Should you ever need a bondsman in Mims, FL, select the smart choice in Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. Unless guilt is proven, a defendant deserves freedom just like everyone else. With our bail bonds service, we act with all expediency in the rendering of our duty. Our services are available for an extensive variety of charges, and we are glad to resolve any queries or provide advice along the way. If you would like to start the bail bond procedure or ask for further information, call right away at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests frequently can happen late at night. Late-night commitment to a jail can engender a sense of powerlessness. You may feel intimidated by your new environment, and uncertain what to do for release. Thankfully, all you must achieve is reach out to the professionals at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. Write down our contact info: 321-638-2245. Should you wind up incarcerated, you will be immensely grateful for this knowledge.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
One of our main emphases as a bondsman is alacrity. We have learned all the procedures of area detention facilities, and will proficiently navigate the system to provide your freedom as swiftly as possible. Our around-the-clock readiness means we are always ready to cater to the needs of clients. If it is possible to gain a client’s discharge from incarceration, we will manage it. For defendants arrested on the weekend, we will offer reassurance as you hold up for arraignment.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
The state of Florida has arranged criminal offenses into a couple of different categories: felonies and misdemeanors. The least serious charges, including petit theft, are counted as second degree misdemeanors. The most significant of crimes, including murder, stand as capital felonies punishable with death. All other charges exist somewhere between these limits. To discover whether we write bonds for a specific crime, phone 321-638-2245 or search our website.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can go down as either misdemeanors or felonies, and depend on a few factors.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds A personal amount of marijuana stands as the only drug offense usually arraigned as a misdemeanor.
- Domestic Violence Bail The specific characteristics of a domestic violence offense helps decide whether it will count as a misdemeanor or felony.
- Weapons Violation Bail A convicted felon stuck with a weapon violation will suffer a serious punishment.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault describes violent speech and threats, whereas battery offense arise from the execution of violent acts.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges When you bother everyday peace or seem intoxicated in public, you may get a disorderly conduct charge.
- Theft Charges Theft crimes are categorized according to the overall value of the appropriated property.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
We appreciate how confounding bail bonds may appear to individuals who haven’t employed them. In order to make sure everything is clear, we will forthrightly resolve any misunderstanding. For any more information about us or our services, do not wait to phone the top bondsman in Mims, FL at 321-638-2245. For certain questions, make sure to check our FAQ. You should locate more info in regards to specific matters via the links below.
- Cash Bonds An atypical bail, cash only bonds need direct restitution from the defendant.
- Probation Violations Probation violations usually lead to a denial of bail. If they do not, we can provide for a rapid release.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Until fairly recently, youthful defendants had no chance for bail. That all changed, and we can now submit bail bonds for juveniles.