At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, we are proud of our function as the leading bondsman for Palm Bay, FL. We support innocence until culpability is established in court. We help attain the freedom of our clients with the rapid creation of bail bonds. We make sure to offer jail release for a broad selection of charges, in order to help as many customers as we can. Should you necessitate assistance with bail, just give us a call at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests frequently can happen late at night. When you be detained late at night, you could feel helpless. You might feel browbeaten by your detention, and uncertain what to do for your freedom. Luckily, the bondsmen at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds will resolve everything. Write down our number: 321-638-2245. Should you ever find yourself incarcerated, you will feel very thankful for this resource.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, we will not waste time around the release of a customer. Our competition cannot match our proficiency and familiarity with the local jail system. Our readiness at late hours, across weekends, and throughout holidays guarantees a swift answer to your need. If freedom is possible with your charge, we can almost assuredly arrange it. When your freedom is delayed for any cause whatsoever, we can furthermore act as your point of contact with the outside world.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
In Florida, criminal charges are arranged as felonies and misdemeanors. Petit theft and further minor offenses are categorized as second degree misdemeanors. Capital felonies punishable through death stand at the opposite end of the spectrum. All other offenses exist somewhere between these poles. You may gain info on the crimes we service through browsing this website or phoning us at 321-638-2245.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs may count as either misdemeanors or felonies, and depend on various factors.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds While marijuana possession generally ranks as a misdemeanor, other drug charges are charged as felonies.
- Domestic Violence Bail The specific nature of the offense and presence of injuries can distinguish whether domestic violence is considered a felony or misdemeanor.
- Weapons Violation Bail Carrying a concealed gun with no permit represents a common weapons violation.
- Assault Charge Bail Assault describes threats and violent speech, whereas battery offense come from the execution of violence.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges Disorderly conduct can characterize public intoxication, and also loud, distracting, or inconsiderate public displays.
- Theft Charges Theft charges are organized according to the monetary value of the taken property.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
We understand that bail bonds seem like a bewildering subject. Our team is always ready to clear up any confusion. Contact 321-638-2245 now if you want to discover more info in regards to the leading bondsman in Palm Bay, FL. For the most common queries, we’ve written a FAQ for the enlightenment of our clients. Specific issues that often need an explanation are described in the links below.
- Cash Bonds Though uncommonly seen, a cash bond requires that the defendant submits the total bail amount in cash.
- Probation Violations If a judge enables bail for a probation violation, we can quickly get our clients released.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Juvenile offenders may now get the advantages of bail, dutifully offered by our team.