At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, we take great pride in our function as the leading bondsman for Rockledge, FL. We support innocence until culpability stands established in a court of law. With our bail bonds issuance, we maintain all haste in the rendering of our duty. Our services are available for a broad selection of charges, and we are able to resolve any inquiries or supply tips along the way. The next time you need aid with bail, simply give us a call at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Arrests frequently certainly occur long after business hours. Late-night incarceration can cause a sense of helplessness. You probably do not know how to attain freedom, talk with jail officials, or even carry yourself in a jail. Thankfully, the team at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds can resolve everything. If you can confide our number, 321-638-2245, to memory, be sure to accomplish this. You will be glad to know this information if you find yourself in lock-up.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, we do not waste time around the release of a defendant. Our competitors cannot compete with our dedication and knowledge of the area detention system. We also work overnight and over weekends, so you are assured a rapid answer whenever you call. If it stands conceivable to attain a client’s discharge from jail, we can achieve it. For defendants incarcerated over the weekend, we will provide guidance as you wait for your bail hearing.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
In Florida, crimes are organized as felonies and misdemeanors. Petit theft and further minor offenses are categorized as second degree misdemeanors. At the far end of the criminal spectrum are capital felonies, which Florida can punish by execution. These extremes contain a wide assortment of other crimes. A fast call to 321-638-2245 or search of this website can show the assortment of crimes we service.
- DUI Bail Bonds One or two DUIs will go down as misdemeanors, while more arrests will charge as felonies.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds A personal amount of marijuana is the only drug offense typically charged as a misdemeanor.
- Domestic Violence Bail The nature of the crime and presence of injuries can distinguish whether domestic violence is considered a misdeameanor or felony.
- Weapons Violation Bail A convicted felon charged with a weapon violation will suffer a stiff penalty.
- Assault Charge Bail Goading someone to fight would count as assault, and physical harm itself would be seen as battery.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges If you disturb the common peace or seem drunk in public, you may garner a disorderly conduct charge.
- Theft Charges Whether theft is seen as a felony or misdemeanor is contingent upon the value of appropriated goods.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
We appreciate that bail bonds might seem confusing. In order to make certain everything is clear, we will happily resolve any misunderstanding. At Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, the premier bondsman in Rockledge, FL is prepared to cater to your needs at 321-638-2245. For specific questions, be sure to check our FAQ. Other topics that most individuals necessitate answers for are addressed in the below links.
- Cash Bonds Usually used in scenarios where flight stands as a legitimate concern, cash only bail necessitates direct, complete payment from the imprisoned.
- Probation Violations Though probation violations may engender a denial of bail, we stand always available when this isn’t the case.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Because of a 2013 judicial decision, juvenile offenders in Florida now have the option for bail.