If you ever require a bondsman in Titusville, FL, select the smart option in Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds. We think that just about anyone deserves the right to walk free until their guilt is proven beyond any doubt. We help provide the freedom of our customers with the swift creation of bail bonds. Our services are available for a wide assortment of charges, and we’re glad to resolve any questions or supply advice along the way. If you would like to start the jail release process or inquire after additional information, call now at 321-638-2245.
Bail Bonds 24/7
Most arrests take place in the middle of the night. To find yourself committed to detention while everyone else is sleeping can cause fear and anxiety If you have never been jailed before, you could experience fear in regards to how to gain release, or how to interact with other defendants and officers. If you could merely reach out to the company at Tom Culbreth Bail Bonds, however, we will take care of everything. Write down our number: 321-638-2245. You might never require it, but if the time arrives when you do, you’ll feel thankful for this small act of safety.
Your Bondsman for Fast Bail – Jail Bail
One of our main emphases as a bondsman is speed. We’ve familiarity with all the ins and outs of area detention facilities, and will proficiently work within the system to engender release as rapidly as possible. We additionally work overnight and across weekends, so you are assured a fast response whenever you phone. You can be certain, if ways to jail release exist, we can find them. If you must sit tight for arraignment, we will at the very least serve to advise you.
Felony and Misdemeanor Bail
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail
Misdemeanors and felonies are the basic types of crimes in Florida. A second degree misdemeanor such as petit theft represents the least serious of charges. The most serious of crimes, such as homicide, are considered capital felonies. Within these two poles exists a wide selection of charges. You are free to call us at 321-638-2245, or look around our site to find out if we support an offense.
- DUI Bail Bonds A couple of DUIs will count as misdemeanors, while more arrests will charge as felonies.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds While marijuana possession typically ranks as a misdemeanor, other drug charges are charged as felonies.
- Domestic Violence Bail The nature of the crime and presence of injuries can distinguish whether domestic violence counts as a felony or misdemeanor.
- Weapons Violation Bail The possession of a concealed gun in the absence of the necessary license is a type of a weapons charge.
- Assault Charge Bail An assault charge typically only covers violent speech and threats. Battery is the offense for the actual occurrence of violence.
- Disorderly Conduct Charges Disorderly conduct involves an offense that disturbs the peace, and is typically a misdemeanor.
- Theft Charges Theft offenses are categorized based on the monetary value of the taken goods.
Bail Bond Questions
Bail Bond Questions
Unless you have been through this before, the bail procedure can appear confusing. Our team is always able to clear up any confusion. Phone 321-638-2245 today if you would like to find out additional information about the leading bondsman in Titusville, FL. Our clientele may find solutions to many standard questions on our FAQ resource. You can locate more information about individual matters via the links below.
- Cash Bonds Usually used in cases where flight stands as a concern, cash only bail requires direct, total restitution from the incarcerated.
- Probation Violations Probation violations are a serious crime that occurs when a probationer does not maintain their commitments.
- Juvenile Bail Bonds Now that bail is attainable for young defendants, we will gladly serve your need.